Book a Property Valuation



We Sell...

01889 583377

 

Boothhurst Road, Hawksyard

Price £36,250

Semi-Detached House

Overview

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House for sale in Boothhurst Road, Hawksyard

A modern shared ownership property position on the popular Hawksyard development. UPVC double-glazed and Gas centrally heated. Entrance Hall, Guest Cloakroom, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen. First Floor Landing with Two Bedrooms and Bathroom. Good sized enclosed rear garden. Allocated parking. EPC Rating - C

Key Features:

  • 25% SHARED OWNERSHIP
  • IDEAL FIRST HOME
  • VIEWING ESSENTIAL
  • POPULAR LOCATION

ENTRANCE HALL approached via covered front entrance door. Ceiling light point, radiator, vinyl flooring and useful storage cupboard. 

GUEST CLOAKROOM comprising of a close coupled w.c. and pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashback. Ceiling light point, extractor fan and radiator. 

KITCHEN 8' 0" x 6' 5" (2.44m x 1.96m) fitted with a range of matching base and wall units with inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap. Matching cupboard housing central heating boiler. Integrated appliances of gas hob with extractor hood over and electric oven. Space and plumbing for washing machine, further appliance space. Ceiling light point. vinyl flooring and UPVC double-glazed window to front elevation.  

LOUNGE 14' 11" x 12' 11" (4.55m x 3.94m) with ceiling light point, two radiators and UPVC double-glazed French doors with matching side windows leading to rear. Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.  

FIRST FLOOR LANDING approached via staircase from Lounge. Ceiling light point and access to loft space. Doors to first floor accommodation.  

BEDROOM ONE 13' 0" x 8' 3" (3.96m x 2.51m) having over stairs storage cupboard offering additional storage space. Ceiling light point, radiator and UPVC double-glazed window to rear.  

BEDROOM TWO 13' 0" x 8' 0" (3.96m x 2.44m) with ceiling light point, radiator and two UPVC double-glazed windows to front elevation. 

BATHROOM comprising of a close coupled w.c., pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with electric overhead shower unit with shower rail and curtain. Ceiling light point, part tiling to walls, radiator vinyl flooring and UPVC double-glazed window to rear. 

OUTSIDE The front of the property is approached via a paved path way leading to Front Entrance Door and has one allocated and one visitor tarmacadam parking space.To the right hand side of the property a pedestrian gate leads around to the rear of the property. The rear garden is a good size and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area.  

AGENTS NOTE £36,250 is a 25% share of the property. The purchaser will be liable for rent for the other 75% approximately £253.73 pcm. This includes Rent, Ground Rent and Buildings Insurance. We are advised by the vendor that further shares are available to purchase and advise potential purchasers to make their own enquiry to confirm this.

There are applications for both Orbit and Bromford which any potential purchaser will have to complete and pass the criteria for eligibility to purchase.  
Read more

Media

Sorry! There are no available floor plans for this property.

epc

Watson Close, Rugeley Ws15 2pe

2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House

Watson Close, Rugeley WS15 2PE

Fernwood Drive, Rugeley

3 Bedroom Apartment

Fernwood Drive, Rugeley

Forge Road, Rugeley

2 Bedroom End of Terrace House

Forge Road, Rugeley

Love Lane, Rugeley

1 Bedroom Mobile Home

Love Lane, Rugeley