We Sell...

01889 583377

 

Violet Close, Huntington

Price £45,000

Apartment

Overview

2 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Violet Close, Huntington

MUST BE VIEWED - 40% SHARED OWNERSHIP. This modern second floor apartment is an ideal first time buyer and is offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The accommodation comprises Communal Hallway, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Two bedrooms and Bathroom. UPVC double-glazed and Gas centrally heated. Allocated parking to front. Communal garden area to rear. Viewing recommended. EPC to follow

Key Features:

  • UPVC DOUBLE-GLAZED
  • GAS CENTRALLY HEATED
  • SHARED OWNERSHIP PROPERTY

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE approached via a security entrance system. Staircase leading to the first and second floor properties.  

ENTRANCE HALL having a ceiling light point, radiator and useful storage cupboard housing the gas combination boiler.  

LOUNGE 14' x 13' 7" (16'5" max) with ceiling light point, two radiators and two UPVC double-glazed windows to front. 

KITCHEN 9' 2" x 7' 5" (2.79m x 2.26m) fitted with a range of matching base and wall units having an inset stainless steel unit and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Integrated appliances of electric hob with extractor over and oven. Ceiling light point, radiator, plumbing and space for washing machine, further appliance space and UPVC double-glazed window to front aspect. 

BEDROOM ONE 11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m) with ceiling light point, radiator and UPVC double-glazed window to rear. 

BEDROOM TWO 7' 9" x 7' 5" (2.36m x 2.26m) having ceiling light point, radiator and UPVC double-glazed window to rear. 

BATHROOM comprising of a low-level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and panelled bath with overhead mains shower unit with rail and curtain. Ceiling light point, extractor fan, co-ordinated wall tiling and radiator. 

OUTSIDE This particular apartment block is located off the main arterial route of the development and is minutes away from the beautiful Cannock Chase. Within walking distance to the local park areas the property is well placed to provide easy access to Cannock town centre which offers a wide range of amenities with both local & national bus and train services available. Commuter benefits include A460, A5 and M6 toll road linking the midlands motorway network.  

AGENTS NOTES We have been advised that the property is leasehold. There is approximately 110 years remaining on the lease as at 2020. The advertised price is for a 40% share of the property with rent being paid for the remaining 60% including rent, service charge and ground rent. We have been advised this charge is £252.24 pcm


 

NOTES THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS ON THIS PROPERTY
The purchaser needs to be approved by Help to Buy Scheme prior to viewing and have a reference number
www.helptobuyagent2.org.uk
The property cannot be purchased by an investor
The purchaser must not already own a property (Or have already secured a buyer for their property)
The purchaser must not be able to afford to buy on the open market
The household income of the purchaser must not exceed £80,000.
The potential purchaser should have a good credit history (never been declared bankrupt).
The purchaser must be approved by Severn Homes as a part owner who have the right to refuse if this criteria is not met.
 
Read more
Sorry! There are no available floor plans for this property.
Sorry! An EPC is not available for this property.

Great Haywood, Stafford

Land

Great Haywood, Stafford

Horse Fair, Rugeley

2 Bedroom Apartment

Horse Fair, Rugeley

Bryans Lane, Rugeley

1 Bedroom Ground Flat

Bryans Lane, Rugeley